Veneers in Molar City
If you’re planning a trip to Mexico, why not give your smile a makeover with dental veneers in Molar City? This simple cosmetic procedure is an effective way to transform your appearance, giving you a more attractive smile and delivering a massive boost to your self-confidence.
In the modern world, we’re all under pressure to look the best that we can at all times. Cosmetic dentistry has become one of the most popular treatments, with many people recognizing the importance of an attractive smile and how it can have a positive effect on the people we meet.
What are Dental Veneers and how can They Help?
A dental veneer is a thin sliver of tooth-colored material that covers the front surface of a tooth. Basically, they are designed to disguise the appearance of the teeth by concealing the natural size, shape or color of each tooth.
Veneers can be used to mask a variety of dental problems, such as:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Teeth that are uneven
- Teeth with gaps in between
- Teeth that are misshapen
- Teeth that have been stained or discolored, including teeth that have been affected by tetracycline, or other drugs
- Teeth that are ugly and aesthetically displeasing
Dental veneers in Los Algodones are a more cost-effective alternative to undergoing other time-consuming, and potentially expensive, orthodontic treatments. They can be applied to the upper front teeth in rows of 4, 6 or 8 to disguise a crooked smile and brighten up the natural appearance of your teeth.
What Does the Procedure Involve?
Getting dental veneers in Molar City, Los Algodones is becoming increasingly popular with American and Canadian citizens for a number of reasons:
- It is a relatively quick treatment and simple to carry out
- There is hardly any downtime afterwards
- The procedure is substantially cheaper in Mexico than it is in the United States and Canada
- The positive impact on your smile is immediately noticeable
Getting dental veneers usually requires two or three visits to the dentist:
- Initial Assessment and Treatment Plan
During your first visit, you will discuss what dental problems you are currently experiencing and what end-result you are looking for. Your dentist will give you full oral examination and may take x-rays to ascertain whether-or-not you are a suitable candidate for dental veneers. If you are going to proceed with the treatment, your dentist will prepare your teeth and take impressions during this visit.
- Preparing the Teeth
Your dentist will administer a local anesthetic to numb your mouth before commencing with the preparations. For each tooth that is going to receive a veneer, a thin sliver of enamel is removed, and impressions of your mouth will be taken and sent to the laboratory where your veneers will be fabricated.
- Attaching the Veneers
Once your veneers are ready and have been returned to your dentist, a follow-up appointment will be made for you to get them fitted. The veneers are placed onto your teeth to check that they fit correctly, and adjustments will be made to ensure that the veneers are snug. Once your dentist is satisfied with the fit, the veneers will be cemented into place, and a special light beam will be used to harden the cement and bond the veneers securely to your teeth. The dentist will then make any further adjustments to the fit and color to attain the final result.
Once your dental veneers have been fitted there is very little downtime. However, your teeth will probably feel a bit sensitive for a couple of days afterward. Your veneers will not any special care to maintain, although it is recommended that you try to avoid food and drinks that can cause stains.
Veneers are hard-wearing and, providing that you maintain a good oral hygiene regime such as regular brushing, daily flossing and trips to the dentist, your veneers should last for many years.
How Much Can I Save by Getting my Dental Veneers in Molar City?
Without a doubt, the primary reason why people make the trip across the border for their dental treatment is the cost. Spiralling dentist fees throughout the United States and Canada have forced many patients to seek out more cost-effective solutions to their dental needs. You’ll be surprised to discover just how substantial the savings can be simply by making the short trip to visit a dentist in Los Algodones:
- In the United States, the average cost of dental veneers is somewhere in the region of USD $1,245 (CAD $1,567, GBP £972, EUR €1,054, AUD $1,576, NZD $1,724)
- By comparison, at a recommended Molar City Algodones dentist, dental veneers are available for around USD $477 (CAD $600, GBP £372, EUR €404, AUD $603, NZD $660)
- Percentage Saving: 61%
As you can see, getting dental veneers across the border can save you hundreds of dollars compared to undergoing the same treatment at a local dentist.
Are the Dentists in Molar City as Good as the Dentists Back Home?
With over 900 dentists and more than 300 dental clinics, Los Algodones is rightly considered to be the “dental capital of the world”. And with so many establishments vying for lucrative international business, the quality of the facilities and the expertise of the dental surgeons is as good as you will experience anywhere in the world.
Here at Molar City Algodones, we have drawn on our knowledge and experience of the dental tourism industry in Mexico to bring you a collection of the finest dental facilities and surgeons currently available in Los Algodones.
We have conducted a range of background checks, verifying dental qualifications and professional memberships at each facility, ensuring that affiliations with renowned organizations such as the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) and the American Dental Association (ADA) are legitimate.
We have also visited each clinic to carry out site inspections, ensuring that equipment is cutting-edge and that health, safety and sterilization protocols adhere to the same international standards as your dentists back home. That is why we have no qualms in recommending the following clinics for your dental veneers:
- Alberta Dental – An established clinic in Algodones providing quality treatments that include dental veneers, implants, root canal treatments and general dentistry services.
- Castle Dental – Cosmetic dental experts that have been providing quality dental veneers to international clientele for nearly 10 years.
- CIRO Dental – A state-of-the-art dental facility offering a full range of procedures, from dental veneers to root canal therapy and dental implants.
- Dr. Sonia Edeza Morales – Specializing in dental veneers and crowns, the clinic has been delivering outstanding cosmetic dentistry since the year 2000.
- Sani Dental Group – Offering a wide range of services such as dental implants, endodontics, oral surgery and cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers.
- Simply Dental – Implantology and cosmetic dentistry specialists.
- Supreme Dental Clinic – Expert dental restoration clinic that specialize in titanium implants, zirconia crowns and dental veneers.
Start Planning Your Dental Vacation in Molar City
With its close proximity to the border, warm climate and low-cost treatments, Los Algodones is the ideal destination for a dental holiday. With the world-class facilities and internationally-trained dental surgeons that are readily available here, you are guaranteed to receive top quality dental veneers at an affordable price.The town is small enough to navigate on foot, and there are a whole host of street vendors, eateries and curio shops to keep you occupied during your stay.
So, why not let us here at Molar City Algodones help you to arrange the perfect trip? Contact our Customer Care Team now and book your dental veneer procedure in Los Algodones today.