All on Six in Molar City
If you need a whole arch of replacement teeth, then getting an All-on-6 in Molar City, Los Algodones could very well be the affordable solution you’ve been waiting for. The treatment provides a long-term remedy to the stigma of missing teeth and is becoming an increasingly popular alternative to traditional dentures. This revolutionary dental implant technique costs a whole lot less in Mexico and, in some instances, can be fitted in under a day!
What Exactly are All-on-6’s and What Does the Procedure Entail?
This tooth replacement system does exactly what the name implies – it provides a complete set of teeth for the upper or lower jaw that replaces “all” of your natural teeth, with the bridge being securely mounted onto “six” dental implants. These implants are inserted directly into the jawbone and, through the process of osseointegration, they fuse with the bone to form a secure foundation capable of supporting a complete bridge of artificial teeth.
Your dentist will perform an initial assessment to check your suitability for the procedure. During this process, he will conduct a thorough oral examination which will involve a series of scans and x-rays to ascertain the anatomical structure of your mouth and determine if there has been any bone loss. If everything checks out, they will take impressions of your mouth which will be sent to a dental laboratory for your new teeth to be manufactured.
Inserting the implants generally, takes around 2 hours per jaw, and is normally carried out under a local anesthetic or intravenous sedation. If extractions are required, these can be performed at the same time, with the areas around the extraction site being thoroughly cleaned to avoid any infection. Your dentist will place 4 implants into the front of the jaw at an angle of 90 degrees, with the remaining 2 implants being inserted at the back of the jaw at an angle of 30 – 45 degrees. Once in place, a temporary arch of teeth will be attached. The temporary bridge is lighter than the permanent arch and will allow time for your mouth to heal and osseointegration to take place.
Once the implants have fused securely into your jawbone, which can take several months, you will return to your dentist to have the temporary arch removed and your permanent teeth fitted.
In terms of maintenance, your new teeth won’t require any special treatment, although you will need to implement thorough oral hygiene practices such as brushing and flossing twice a day and undertaking regular check-ups at your local dentist. With proper care and attention, your new teeth should last for years!
How Much Does it Cost for All-on-6’s in Molar City?
All-on-6’s are, without any doubt, the most expensive dental treatment that you will ever undertake. For many, the cost of the procedure is simply unaffordable and never amounts to anything more than just a pipedream. However, by booking your treatment with an approved Molar City Algodones dentist, you may be surprised to discover that all-on-6’s in Mexico are more affordable than you thought.
With dental costs on the increase throughout the world, getting all-on-6’s is a major financial commitment. For example, in the United States, the average price being charged by domestic dentists is somewhere in the region of USD $28,000 (CAD $35,172, GBP £21,897, EUR €23,723, AUD $35,473, NZD $38,856).
In stark contrast, the same all-on-6 procedure is available at dentists in Los Algodones for just USD $9,000 (CAD $11,308, GBP £7,039, EUR €7,624, AUD $11,402, NZD $12,489), which is 67% cheaper and equates to literally tens of thousands of dollars.
Why do so Many People Travel to Molar City for Their Dental Care?
There are several reasons that make Los Algodones the most popular dental tourism destination on the planet:
- As the northernmost town in Mexico, Los Algodones is conveniently situated within an easy walking distance of the border crossing at Andrade. US citizens can drive to the border, leave their car in a secure parking lot and walk across the border, negating the need for additional insurance to drive in Mexico. With a choice of international airports close by, many patients arrive by plane and make the short trip across the border once they’ve touched down.
- The town is widely regarded as the “dental capital of the world” due to the 900-plus dentists that are currently employed in over 300 dental clinics, meaning that there are more dentists here per capita than anywhere else in the world.
- The quality of dental work in Mexico is generally first-class, with many dentists having studied and trained abroad at some of the most prestigious medical institutions in the United States and Europe. Most are fluent English-speakers, so communication will not be an issue, and many are affiliated with reputable, international organizations such as the American Dental Association (ADA) and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
- The warm, dry Mexican climate also make Molar City an appealing destination with Canadian and US nationals. The town itself is small enough to explore on foot and, aside from the affordable dental services, visitors can also take advantage of inexpensive optical treatments, pharmaceuticals and a whole range of other retail opportunities, including street vendors and local eateries.
- And, as already mentioned, the amazing value for money that dentists in Mexico represent make it well worth the effort financially, with average savings of around 70% being readily available across the full range of dental services.
Where Should I go for my All-on-6’s in Molar City?
With the sheer volume of dental providers in Los Algodones, finding the perfect facility for your all-on-6’s can seem an intimidating prospect. This is where here, at Molar City Algodones, our expertise and extensive knowledge of Mexico’s dental tourism industry can save you time, effort and stress!
We have researched hundreds of facilities and surgeons to identify which are reputable, reliable and value for money. Background checks have been carried out to confirm that all dental qualifications and professional memberships are legitimate. We have also undertaken site visits to ensure that each facility is modern, fully equipped with the latest dental technologies, and adhere to international standards for health, safety and sterilization procedures.
The following 10 clinics have all passed through our rigorous vetting system and come with our highest recommendation:
- Alberta Dental – Contemporary clinic offering everything from a complete oral examination and dental cleaning to a full-mouth restoration.
- Best Dentist Mexico - A clean, modern, well-equipped facility that provides expert dental care at affordable prices.
- Castle Dental – A well-established clinic renowned for delivering top quality, cost effective dental care.
- CIRO Dental – Dental experts that offer a free full oral examination and digital radiographic study to every patient.
- Confident Smile Studio – Personalized dental services that include dental implants, cosmetic procedures, restorative techniques and general dentistry treatments.
- Dr. Sonia Edeza Morales –Dra Edeza is renowned for her gentleness, professionalism, honesty and quality dental procedures.
- Sani Dental Group – A member of the American Dental Association (ADA), they are also the only clinic in Los Algodones to have received the prestigious "International Patient Services Certification" from the MTA.
- Sani Dental Group “Platinum” - All their English-speaking staff are highly qualified and dedicated to delivering the ultimate level of care and service.
- Simply Dental – The clinic is led by Dr. Danilo Gaspar, a graduate of the Loma Linda University in the US and a member of the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Supreme Dental Clinic – A state-of-the-art facility ideally located just one block from the US-Mexico border.
So, contact our Customer Care Team to find out more about these world-class dental facilities or book to book your All-on-6’s in Molar City now!