Molar City is a hub for dental tourism. In Mexico, dentists offer reliable and topnotch care, while charging third-world prices for their services. Most people consider the cost savings too good to be true, and hence are apprehensive about traveling to Los Algodones for dental work.
They feel that the low prices translate to poor quality. Fortunately, this is not true. Dentists in Molar City do offer cheap treatment, but they do not compromise on quality. In fact, they keep the prices low to attract more patients from abroad. Here is a look at some reasons why in Mexico, dentists keep prices low:
Unlike dentists in developed countries, dentists in Molar City do not have to deal with strict regulations from the government. The local government provides support to these clinics. They keep red tape to a minimum and ensure these clinics can operate with ease. This is a win-win situation for the government and the clinics. The clinics can operate at low costs and the government sees a boost in dental tourism.
Due to the relaxed regulations, the clinics can acquire materials at low prices. In Mexico, dentists use the same equipment and materials as their American and Canadian counterparts. However, the lack of red tape allows the clinics in Molar City to source these items at lower prices. The dentists there pass on the savings they enjoy on buying supplies to their patients by keeping prices low. Here is a look at the prices of different treatments compared between Molar City and the US and Canada:
Price of Dental Implant
- US: USD $3,900
- Canada: CAD $5,000
- Molar City: USD $1,250 / CAD $1,700
- US: USD $900 to USD $1,500
- Canada: CAD $1,132 to CAD $1,887
- Molar City: USD $160 to USD $500/ CAD $201 to CAD $629
The clinics in Los Algodones hire their staff locally. This allows them to hire qualified staff at a low wages. The cost of living in Mexico is cheap. This reason is why the staff does not demand a higher salary.
Since dentists in Los Algodones receive support from the government, they set up topnotch facilities. Due to relaxed regulations, they can acquire the latest technology for their clinic at low prices. This reason is why most reputed clinics in Los Algodones invest in the latest equipment. They can perform a range of procedures. The best part is that reputed clinics guarantee proper care and quality treatment. They also have experienced dentists on their team, which is an added advantage. Here are a few facilities you can trust:
- Supreme Dental: The skilled and friendly staff at Supreme is among the best in Mexico, with a team of experienced dentists operating the clinic.
- Sani Dental Group: This clinic has been around for more than two decades. It is a trusted name when it comes to cheap and quality dental care.
- Simply Dental: is one of the most technologically advanced facilities in Los Algodones. The clinic may be small, but it guarantees excellence.
- CIRO Dental: CIRO is quite close to the border and is popular among dental tourists seeking quick dental care in Molar City. If you require a minor procedure, you can make a quick stop at the clinic and get back quickly.
Most people wonder what is Molar City. Molar City is a nickname for Los Algodones due to the number of dental clinics there. Many people are not aware of where is Molar City. This city is quite close to the border. Once you cross the border, you will reach the city after just a few minutes. Knowing what is Molar City and where is Molar City proves helpful when travelling there for dental work.
The bottom-line is that in Mexico, dentists are among the best in the region. If you want to learn more about scheduling an appointment, feel free to get in touch with our customer support.