In Mexico, dentists are among the best in the region. Yet, there are many people who are apprehensive to get dental treatment there, mainly due to the stigma attached to dentists in Molar City. People believe that since these clinics provide reasonably priced treatment, they compromise on quality.
This could not be further from the truth. Dentists in Mexico have a solid reputation. They would never offer substandard treatment. They rely on word-of-mouth and repeat patient. If they provide substandard treatment, this would hurt their business significantly. As long as you know what is Molar City and where is Molar City, you can make the most of affordable dentistry across the border.
Therefore, each dentist keeps prices as low as possible to attract dental tourists. They also provide high-quality treatment, making sure the clients they serve come back for more. But the question remains that how in Mexico, dentists keep prices low. Here is an overview:
Low Overhead Costs
Dentists in Molar City receive considerable support from the Mexican government. The government keeps the regulations relaxed for these clinics. The clinics can easily operate at low overheads, which enable them to keep prices low.
Low Cost Materials
Strict bureaucratic red tape can cause the cost of operating a dental clinic to increase. But the Mexican government ensures local clinics do not face this issue. Due to this, the clinics can get quality materials for a low price.
Low Staff Salaries
One of the major contributors towards cheap treatment costs is the low staff salaries. The cost of living in Los Algodones is low. In Mexico, dentists can hire skilled staff locally, but at low wages. The staff, despite their skills and experience, does not demand high salaries. The low cost of materials contributes to low prices, even for complex procedures, including all-on-six implants. Here is an overview to give you an idea of the money you can save:
Prices for All-on-Six Implants
- US: USD $27,000
- Canada: CAD $34,831
- Molar City: USD $9,000 / CAD $11,612
Reputed Clinics in Mexico
So, what is Molar City and why is it so popular amongst Canadians and Americans? Molar City is the nickname for Los Algodones. The city got this name because of the huge number of dental clinics. So, where is Molar City? This city is quite close to the border. Once you cross the Mexican-American border, you will only have to travel a few minutes to get to the clinic. Bear in mind that if you want quality treatment at a reasonable price, you need to find the top clinics for treatment. Here are a few clinics you should consider for high-quality dental care:
- Sani Dental Group takes pride in their excellent team, with renowned specialists for complicated procedures. The clinic offers a range of dental procedures, from simple fillings to complicated implants.
- Simply Dental has a small but excellent facility. The clinic focuses primarily on offering quality treatments at reasonable prices. They hire some of the best dentists in Mexico on their team.
- Supreme Dental houses state-of-the-art equipment and a friendly staff. The staff and doctors are fluent in English. This ensures you will not have any issues in communicating with them.
- CIRO Dental is quite popular amongst dental tourists, thanks to its location close to the border. If you want to take a short trip to Molar City for dental care, this would be the ideal clinic for you.
In Mexico, dentists are reliable and offer cheap services. You will save a lot of money on your dental care. If you want more information regarding the best clinics, you can check with our customer support.