Canadians and Americans travel to Mexico because of the low dental implant prices in Molar City. Even though dentistry in Mexico is cheap, many people do not prefer travelling across the border. This is due to a few myths surrounding the quality of the treatments and the facilities there. Here, we debunk the top myths regarding dental implants in Los Algodones:
Dental Implants Are Expensive After Adding Travel Costs
One of the biggest misconceptions about dentistry in Molar City is that it is expensive. Of course, there are substantial savings if you just compare the prices of different treatments. But will you still be able to save money after considering the travel and lodging expenses? Many people believe that once they pay for the trip, the cost will be equivalent to what they would pay back home.
In fact, the price of implants and teeth whitening in Algodones is considerably lower than Toronto or New York. Even after you take the travel expenses into account, you will still save a lot of money. You just need to be vigilant when planning your trip. The best way to travel to Mexico is to drive across the border. You can easily rent a car from Yuma, Arizona and from there it is just a 10-mile drive.
You can also take your car along, but you will need to get extra insurance. Your current insurance will not be valid in Los Algodones. Therefore, travelling in a rented car would be better. If you wish, you can park your car at the border overnight for $16 and take a shuttle across.
Once you make it across the border, you will find plenty of accommodation options. You may even be able to find a room close to the best dental clinics in Molar City. To give you a better idea of how much money you can save, here is a price comparison for dental implants between Los Algodones and the US/ Canada:
- US: USD $3,900
- Canada: CAD $5,000
- Molar City: USD $1,250 / CAD $1,700
The low dental implant prices in Molar City mean savings of thousands of dollars. At an average, you will be saving more than 65% on the cost of the treatment.
Clinics Are Not Suitable for Complex Procedures
The best dental clinics in Molar City have state-of-the-art facilities and technology. The dentists operating these clinics can perform a range of procedures, from fillings to complex implants. If you want excellent treatment at a low price, you can shortlist these clinics:
- Sani Dental Group has been operating for more than two decades. Today, the clinic has three locations and a team of over thirty dentists. The clinic offers a wide range of dental procedures.
- If you want the best care and friendly staff, Simply Dental is the right choice for you. Regardless of whether you go in for dental crowns or all-on-six implants, you will receive personalized care. The clinic aims to provide each patient with a comfortable environment.
- CIRO Dental is quite close to the Mexican-American border. This clinic is popular amongst dental tourists because of its convenient location. The clinic features a team of experienced and reputed dentists.
- Supreme Dental is one of most technologically advanced facilities in Mexico. They have the latest equipment for every procedure, including dental crowns and teeth whitening in Algodones.
Now that you have a clear idea of the low dental implant prices in Molar City, and other treatments as well, you should consider travelling across the border for dental work. If you wish to learn more about scheduling an appointment, feel free to contact our customer support.