Despite the low dental implant prices in Molar City, many have apprehensions about traveling across the border for dental work. The main reason for this is the assumption that the low prices available there are due to low-quality dentistry but this is not the case. The most popular dental clinics in Molar City keep their prices low thanks to the low cost of living, and therefore operating a clinic in Mexico.
The most popular facilities offer exceptional quality while charging reasonable prices. Here are some highly reviewed clinics offering low dental implant prices just minutes from the American border in Molar City:
- Sani Dental Group has operated for over 20 years and provides comprehensive dental care in Los Algodones.
- Simply Dental is a small but high-quality clinic with an experienced and highly qualified team. They have expert dentists and skilled staff who provide personalized care.
- Supreme Dental is a technologically advanced facility that offers a range of treatments. Implants there are done by specialists used to performing complex procedures.
- CIRO Dental has highly qualified dentists and makes each patient feel right at home.
How Much Can You Save?
You can save money on a range of treatments, from dental crowns to implants as shown in the price comparison below:
- US: USD 3,900
- Canada: CAD 5,000
- Molar City: USD 1,250 / CAD 1,700
- US: USD 1,500
- Canada: CAD 1,887
- Molar City: USD 500 / CAD 629
Note: the prices above are approximate. Please check our current prices for your selected clinic for estimated costs of treatment.
If you travel to Los Algodones, you will spend less than half of what you would in the US and Canada.
Why Is It Less Expensive?
A major reason why you can find affordable teeth whitening in Algodones is the lower cost of living in Mexico. Rent, salaries, and most other costs are lower in Mexico, so the costs of running a clinic are lower too. As Molar City is a center of excellent, local provide experience and expertise and clinics can build a skilled team of specialists without having to pay exorbitant salaries.
These are a few reasons that dental implant prices in Molar City are so low. If you need more information about the high-quality clinics contact our customer support or book an appointment online at Molar City Algodones.
Rose, Elizabeth R. Visiting Algodones: The Mexican Medical Border Town. Trip Savvy. 20 June 2019. https://www.tripsavvy.com/visiting-algodones-mexico-1652900
Dental Crowns. WebMD. https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/dental-crowns
Cost of Living in Mexico. Numbeo. https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Mexico